Monday, October 31, 2005

Hallowe'en, Nanowrimo, and then the other holidays

Honestly, folks, I have no idea whatsoever how much ya'll will be seeing of me over the next few months. Today is every childs favorite holiday in October-Greedy Candy Grab Day! November is Nanowrimo, which I am a participant of this year, which is kinda nuts, since I have two small children, and starting the 7th, will have BabyBear on a regular basis again. After that...The Holiday(cue scary music here.) I am starting to like Christmas more, now that I have kids to be happy for when they get what they want from Santa, but it's a hectic time. I might not blog much at all, I might be here multiple times daily. It all depends on my mood, time, and energy.
Just a heads up.
I will be blogging the Candy Report later tonight or tomorrow with weight and maybe even variety.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once brought home 15 pounds of candy in a pillowcase in a year when I was way too old to be trick-or-treating. That was my last year. I never did eat all that candy.

missbhavens said...

mmmmm...candy...(insert zombie gugles and lip smacking noises here). 5 pounds? Is that really too much? Is there any such thing as too much candy?

Thanks for the visit and the advice. You are absolutely right on all counts.

B.

ps: I secretly wish i lived on a farm in Minnesota, too.