Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hubby's home sick

Hubby's sick, Bigguy is cranky and Littleman is trying to give up one of his naps, unsuccessfully.
Of course, Bigguy wouldn't be cranky if we didn't wake him up at 8:30 this morning, but that's what he gets for staying up untill 2:30 the previous night.
We have no idea why Littleman feels the urge to cut down on naps at the delicate age of 1, but I will do my darndest to keep him on a schedule, if he wants to back down to one, longer, nap in the middle of the day, fine, but he WILL nap. Bigguy gave up napping altogether, with the exception of special occasions, at 18 months, and not his messed up sleep schedule.
I am wide awake, but tires at he same time, I showered this morning, so my body is relaxed and kind of sleepy, but my brain is awake. I think cleaning and going about my normal routine will help wake up the body better than sitting here typing.

No comments: