Saturday, October 22, 2005

good news?

so...after feeling out of sorts for a while, and not liking it, I made some calls, and charted some things, and it seems like blood sugar levels may be the culprit. In another month or so we will be doing the 1 hour blood glucose check, and if need be, the three hour. What worries me about this, is diabetes runs in the family, I am in a high risk catagory for diabetes, and I am in a very high risk group for gestational diabetes. When I was pregnant with Littleman, they got some funky readings, but not severe enough to classify. In the meantime, I am going to try to keep myself balanced out, food and drink wise, and see if that helps, and if I keep having wierd mood changes, we will run the tests sooner.
They said, btw, that hormones could be playing part of it, especially with this pregnancy being less than a year after littleman was born, and thet I shouldn't be overly concerned with my mental health...everything I have been going through, including the things I haven't stated here, can be caused by fluctuations in blood sugar, and i should try to maintain a schedule with eating and sleeping.

No comments: