Tuesday, May 31, 2005

too funny

I wish I had batterries in the camera, or a camera phone, so that I could take a picture of this to post. I have often time been heard saying that Bigguy, with his attitude and looks, will grow up to be either an awesome ladies man, or the Greatest DragQueen of All Time(yes, in caps even!) Well, he is napping on the couch right now, and has thrown off the blankets and gotten all comfy. He is currently in what I call Dancing Queen pose. I'll try to describe it for you-his arms are over his head, slightly bent at the elbows, both hands pointing to the right. The waist is fairly straight and the legs are slightly bent and turned. It looks like he fell over asleep, midway through a fabulous diva turn. I can hear the disco in the background now....

No comments: