Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Cold That Would Not Die

So I have this cold, or at least I think it's a cold, it comes and goes a little, but has been with me for about two weeks or so now. I honestly thought I was getting better, the sinuses were draining, The coughing was not only lessening, but when I did they were productive, and all was fairly well. Cue to this morning. I don't know if it's because of multiple nights poor sleep, the weather changes, or if I am the switching tracks for this thing before it meanders on to my kids, Hubby, SistahGirl, the rest of the world, and it just keeps coming back because I'm so mutch fun, or what. I woke up this morning, coughing, hurting throat, nose that was running so much and so fast it was a sprinting nose, and oddly, even though I hadn't drank at all yesterday, even though I drank tons of water, and only two sodas, I am dehydrated. I am drinking water now-I put it in my thermal travel mug, I figure I'll do some tea later, but I need to get thouroughly hydrated if there's any chance of my body beating this--I also need to rest...yeah...right!

No comments: