Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Over a month! I am so sorry dear readers.

I am sure that many of you in my large readership, all 13 of you, have been wondering what happened to me. Did I give up blogging? Was I eaten by my children, The Pantheon, after not having dinner done on time? Was I ubducted by aliens looking for a cure to ADD before realizing I was sooo not the person with that? Did I get caught in a horrible avelanch? The answer to these questions is: no; no; possibly; i don't think so.

Actually, I have been really busy, and a wee bit ectic, and every time I sit down to write, something comes up that needs to be delt with immediately- this is the life of a mom of three. Real life often gets in the way, and sometimes, it drives me a little nuts. Seriously, I am doing OK, but it's sometimes scary that I will break into tears once the boys are resting, as I don't seem to get any time to just myself anymore.

I have talked some to the hubby about this, and he is going to make sure I get time to myself more often.

I have a few ideas floating around in my head, they have been for a while, so I decided it was time to act on them. One ofthe things I will do in my non mom non student time is learn to play the guitar. I have always wanted to be part of a chick band, even if it's never anyhting more than a "garage band". I am also going to start getting some of my fashion designs down on paper, then on fabric. I am still getting my accounting degree, fear not, readers, but I need to do this for me.
I realized, recently, how not 'Me' I am anymore. I am always being everything for everyone else, and I need to be me for me.

Right now, I am typing this on a break at school, so I need to go, but guess what Loyal Readers? Part of me being me for me means I will be posting here daily or every other daily for a while.

Talk to you all soon
HW2K

2 comments:

Jane Lebak said...

I started taking guitar lessons when I was 27 and did that for three years. It was a lot of fun, even if you never have a chick band. :-)

Luna said...

Thank you! I am deciding if I want to do formal lessons, have a friend teach me, or sit with a book and teach myself. I used to play Cello, and play a variety of woodwinds, so I know how to read music, deal with strings, etc already. I am excited to start, I just have to talk to Dear Friend to see when I can gank his guitar.