Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Loki is Three!

Today, the babiest of my babies, Loki, is three eyars old.
Three years ago today, I was sitting in the hospital, awaiting induction, and getting a bolus of meds, as I was actually possitive for Strep-B even though my chart said I wasn't, oh, until the last page, that is.
Sistah-Girl was there when Loki was born, in fact, she cut the cord. She also took many a picture with me looking beautiful and all new momma glow, even though I was exhausted.

Loki- Years from now, you may read this, or may not. If you do, I want you to know that you are a phenomal kid. I know that because of your older brothers, you may not always get the attention you deserve, but i do the best I can. You are amazing with Thor, and you routinely steal Hermes' toys. I love you so much, baby. You may be a rabid spider monkey, but you are MY rabid spider monkey, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: