Monday, April 03, 2006

I'm in hell

The earliest they can get me in for a non-emergency induction is friday. If I go into labor before then...great. Dr B stripped the membranes...again, and I am supposed to go in on wednesday if there is still no kid, but ..yeah.. once again in baby limbo.


kylark said...

Limbo! You mean like with Harry Belafonte? That sounds fun!

Oh wait... you meant the other kind of limbo.

Hang in there, sis.

Mom the Hipple said...

That kid is going to weigh 9 pounds and have a full head of hair by the time he is born.