Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy new years, and all that

First, a very happy new years to my massive readership...my counts place you at maybe just into the double digits, w00t!!!
Tonight I have my first appointment with my Jenny Craig advisor, Melissa. We will not only weigh me, but get my body fat percentage (boo), discuss my weightloss goals, and get my menu for the first week or two. I am really excited about this. I was talking with a friend who is also in the weightloss study, and is in the Jenny Criag over the phone group, and after talking with her advisor, going over the amount of weight she has to lose (which is in the ballpark of mine) and everything else, she found out that it is possible to be at our goal weight come christmas next year. It would be amazing to be back where I belong for the major picture taking holiday of the year!

1 comment:

DeltaTango said...

I'm glad you got into the program... I hope you enjoy it! I've never done the Jenny program, but I hope it is a good experience for you.